At Active, we understand these challenges.
The construction industry has experienced a considerable change in recent years. Concerns about risk allocation, safety, environment, cost and schedule control and claims mitigation have imposed new challenges on everyone from the owner/operator to lending institutions to construction contractors.
Active believes a project cannot meet its intended purpose unless it is constructed to the most stringent quality requirements. The first step is to include the contractor’s quality control plan for conformance with the specifications. Included in this plan are approved material designs, vendor qualifications and subcontractor capabilities. After verifying the contractor’s plan, it must be implemented correctly in the field. Our inspectors understand how to recognise deviations from the plan sheet. If any deviations are found, they will be reported and addressed to the required level of authority.
Sustainable Construction Management – Building Confidence-Based on a Foundation of Trust
Our construction management experts share the best of our experience, innovative technology and repeatable solutions. For our clients, this means:
- A single point of responsibility to consolidate liability and avoid engineering/contractor conflicts.
- Proven budgeting, scheduling and cost control systems to effectively manage complex construction programs
- Cost savings through streamlined procurement processes and national or global purchasing agreements.
- Local and regional expertise to tackle permitting requirements, regulatory concerns and challenging local political and economic issues.
- Proactive community outreach measures to build trust and provide jobs to local firms, leaving a lasting, positive legacy long after the project is complete.
We offer a full range of alternative delivery methods tailored to fit client and project needs, including design-build, construction management and flexible pricing approaches. We tailor the specific delivery system, project approach and pricing structure to fit client and project needs, for successful project solutions and outcomes.